They cost between 6,000 and 15,000 naira, which is a lot of money. The price depends on a number of things. The price goes up the more nail art and add-ons there are.
How Much Do Professional Acrylic Nails Cost?
Here are some of the things WOW! Nails do and how much they cost:
- Basic Manicure: N1500 (shape, buff, polish, and oil cuticles)
- A full set of acrylic nails costs N3000, acrylic removal costs N500, and extra art costs N700.
- Gel Polish costs N1,700.
- Leopard Print Manicure – N2,500
- N2,500 gets you a Crackle Polish Manicure.
- Half Moon Manicure is N2,500.
- Rainbow Tip Manicure: N2,500
You’d be happy to hear that you can get a Shellac or Gel manicure for your nails for N1700. As far as I know, they are the least expensive in Lagos right now.
ALSO SEE: Best Synthetic Hair In Nigeria
Most nail salons have mini DVD players with a selection of movies that you can watch while you get your nails done.
You can also get other services for your nails, like having your cuticles cleaned, your nails shaped, or your nails polished. No pedicures, for sure. So their services are great for when you need a new manicure or pedicure in between your regular ones.